Monday, May 26, 2008

My first experience with Mac OS X version 10.5 “Leopard”


I had always been a "windows" guy till one day fate happened to bring me to one of the Apple Stores. One of my client finally was able to impress upon his better half and persuade allowing to buy an iphone and he took me along to buy one at an Apple store. And there I laid my eyes for the first time on these eye catchers, very impressive and elegant looking machines and it was like the slogan used by Apple for Leopard introduction "Hello, Tomorrow!".

I spent around 15 minutes browsing through the features of new Mac 10.5 (Leopard) OS on
MacBook Pro and I was already in love and awe with its wonderful features and flexibility. It was like experiencing something new and amazing all together. It was then I decided which would be my new laptop. MacBook Pro was little on the higher side of my budget but it is worth every penny. What attracted me even more was its flexibility allowing me to run both Windows XP and Mac OS in parallel. This way I need not worry about losing some of the commonly used applications (Some windows apps are still on my favorite list).

No comments:

Post a Comment