Friday, September 24, 2010

Why I choose to achieve PgMP Credential?

I was inspired to go for PgMP after finishing PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP) credential in summer of 2008 but had to wait for couple of years before having the prerequisite 4 years of Program Management experience. In 2009, attended Advanced Project Management Certificate from Stanford (SCPM) to cover advanced topics in Project Management including
Having personally experienced lot of value attaining these professional credentials, which helped me get better in project, program, resource, team, account and client relationship management. I could align the knowledge gained through these credentials to my day-day tasks including stakeholder management, benefit management and program governance. Eventually it helped get recognition at Organizational level, among peers and got promoted to a strategic profile, in which I am helping set up Agile based Global PMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment